Might want to stay away from ggstkrs.com for some time. It’s been hacked. No telling what kind of nasty stuff will try to install itself on your computer.

If you use the same password there as other sites you may want to change your passwords.

49 posts

img grazilb:12/09/2013

darn it! I like that site … and I didn’t even get to register there yet… been trying for months and months, always the same error! hope they fix it all together now LOL thanks for the warning

Brazilian, loves UK and English language… sitcom addicted, junk food eater and so on ;)

img ieatcrayolas:13/09/2013

Per ggstkrs.com- they are now hack-free. Fyi

img harvster:13/09/2013

Thanks for the info that they are now hack-free.

Ummm – why can’t I get onto GetGlue? Both the old site and the new.

Ummm – why can’t I get onto GetGlue? Both the old site and the new.

img ieatcrayolas:13/09/2013

Totally late on this response- but GetGlue has been down intermittently all day. I think it’s up now

img scorpional:14/09/2013

Plus they fixed the Register bug where you couldn’t reigster n got a 404.

img s3rp3nt_gtg:15/09/2013

Its hacked again :(

“In a World of Locked Doors, the Man With the Key is GOD” – Moriarty

img sk8ndolls:15/09/2013

And is still down. Did everyone get to change their passwords from the previous time? Gg was busy responding to the unable to log in e-mails.

img harvster:16/09/2013

Yep, First thing I did when I logged back in was top change my password. Thanks for all the updates guys!

img isalazar1234:17/09/2013

Is it safe to register on ggstkrs.com?

img s3rp3nt_gtg:17/09/2013

No, Not At The Moment. Its Still Not Hack-Free. Wait For It To Be Hack Free and Then Register If You Want.

img morticia1963:17/09/2013

The site has been hacked by another group now. I am staying logged out of the site but I wouldn’t try to register at the moment if you haven’t already. Just be very wary.

img s3rp3nt_gtg:18/09/2013

The Site is Hack Free Now. People Looking To Register Can Do Son Now :)

img s3rp3nt_gtg:18/09/2013

But Anyways achivy Is A Better Site Than ggstkrs So I Dont See The Point :P

img fa:18/09/2013

Been having lots of problems with GET GLUE as of 9-17-13. They should make the limited stickers available to anyone who wants them when they clear things up. Hate to miss out on these because of outside hacking.

img ieatcrayolas:18/09/2013

@Fa ggstkrs.com was hacked, not GG. Achivy and ggstkrs are not the same as getglue

img k93:22/09/2013

Its hacked again :(

“All right come out with your hands up, two cups of coffee, an auto freshener that says Capricorn, and something with coconut on it”- Chief Wiggum (The Simpsons)

img sdeshieldsbass:22/09/2013

not anymore, just got on. Hacked again

confusedagony

img rosxjun:22/09/2013

If you guys don’t know already, you can still get on GGstkrs website here: Link

Just stick to the sub forums.